Thursday, February 22, 2007

Unicorns

O.M.G.!
I am so normal.
I use the same abbreviations as everyone else
Like R.O.T.G.L.
Even though I've never actually laughed
So hard
That I had to roll on the ground,
And I like all the current POP bands,
And I don't like classical music
Even though I do.
But I am an individual.
I am unique and different in some sort of way.
I'll prove it.
I just turned 30
And realized I don't really exist
On my own,
So I'll decide that I LOVE UNICORNS.
I L.O.V.E. them.
I will collect an ungodly amount of them for the rest of my life
And EVERYONE will know that I am the
Unicorn Lady.
Because that's who I AM.
Unicorns DEFINE me.
And Oprah, Craig Kilborn and PEOPLE magazine
Will let me know
What the rest of my opinions are.

1 comment:

The Traditional Plastic said...

dude i think that is applicable to anyone...not just some crazy unicorn woman...