Thursday, March 15, 2007

Man nurse, you are truly awesome

There are some truly,
Truly,
Awesome people out there
But they just don't know it
Because they are too busy trying to be
Normal and healthy.

So,
It is a good thing
To run up to these people
Really fast
And tell them that they are really
Awesome,
And to tell them loudly
For inspiration.

Like,
The other day
I saw this old
Male nurse
And he was just walking along
Not even realizing how awesome he was.

So,
I ran up to him,
Like I mentioned before,
And let him know,
Loudly.

I think
He suddenly realized that
I was right
Because he just turned around and
Walked the other way.

Kind of like
A symbolic gesture of
Turning
From his old, extremely dull
Way of life,
And entering into a life of
Extroadinary feats.

2 comments:

Drake Brookfield said...

I have always loved this poem. Yet another one for the books...

The Traditional Plastic said...

was this a bud light commercial?